Free Safety and Awareness Program
Karate Educational partners, The Family Martial Arts Center and The Karate Kidz Zone of Chautauqua County will sponsor a FREE (1) “Safety and Awareness” program for all county residence ages 2 thru 18 years of age.
June 24th thru June 29th.
The seminars will be hosted at 355 Central Ave. Fredonia, next to Family Video. All participants should wear relaxed clothing i.e.: sweats and a tee shirt. Details are accurately described below.
The program will offer students an opportunity to:
Grow Their Decision Making Skills:
- Learn how to be responsible and accept consequences for their actions
- Learn how to make good health and diet choices
- Learn how to make good substance choices. Saying no to drugs and alcohol.
Grow Their Interpersonal Skills:
- Grow their skills on building and maintaining interpersonal relationships. Including family, friends and social situations.
- Learning how to be a leader and a positive role model for their peers.
- Promote physical fitness and learning how to take care of their bodies in a positive manner.
- Learning self-defense, stranger danger and how to extract themselves from a sticky situation with the lease amount of harm.
The program is offered at no cost. It is a (1) week program which runs on the following schedule:
The Family Arts Center (Ages 7 and up)
The Karate Kidz Zone (Ages 2 thru 6)
Wednesday: 4:30pm-5:00pm 2-4 years old; 5:15pm-5:45pm 4-6 years old
Saturday: 11:00am-11:30am 2-4 years old; 11:45am-12:15pm 4-6 years old
You can attend all 3 sessions each week. Register by calling 672-6683 or stopping by. Feel free to log onto http://www.thefamilymartialartscenter.com for more information.