The Family Martial Arts Center and The Karate Kidz Zone of Chautauqua County will sponsor a FREE (1) “safety and awareness” program for all county residents
Karate Educational partners, The Family Martial Arts Center and The Karate Kidz Zone of Chautauqua County will sponsor a FREE (1) “safety and awareness” program for all county residents ages 2 thru 18 years of age. October 26th thru October31st. The seminars will be hosted at 355 Central Ave. Fredonia next to Family Video. All Participants should wear relaxed clothing i.e.: sweats and a tee shirt. Details are accurately described below.
The program will offer students an opportunity to:
Grow Their Decision Making Skills:
• Learn how to be responsible and accept consequences for their actions
• Learn how to make good health and diet choices
• Learn how to make good substance choices. Saying no to drugs and alcohol
Grow Their Interpersonal Skills:
• Grow their skills on building and maintaining interpersonal relationships. Including family, friends and social situations.
• Learning how to be a leader and a positive role model for their peers.
• Promote physical fitness and learning how to take care of their bodies in a positive manner.
• Learning self-defense, stranger danger and how to extract themselves from a sticky situation with the least amount of harm.
The Program is offered at no cost. It is a (1) week program which runs on the following schedule:
You can attend all 3 sessions.
Register by calling 672-6683 or just stop by.
Feel free to log onto www.thefamilymartialartscenter.com for more information.
The Family Martial Arts Center ages 7 and up
Monday: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Wednesday: 6:00 – 6:50pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 10:45am
The Karate Kidz Zone ages 2 thru 6
Wednesday: 4:30pm – 5:00pm 2-6-year-old
Saturday: 11:00am-11:30am 2-6-year-old
COVID-19 NOTICE: Since being granted re-opening of The Family Martial Arts Center, we are complying with all the guidelines and requirements to maintain a high quality of safety and cleanliness for all Students and families. Social distancing and masks are required.