Village of Mayville Water Distribution
Village officials are providing canned and bottled water for pick-up at the Town of Chautauqua DPW Garage at 50 Patterson Street on Tuesday, December 15th through Friday, December 18th from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m.to 6:30 p.m. An update for the weekend will be developed and announced later this week.
- Any persons in Isolation or Quarantine for COVID-19 should NOT leave their homes to pick up water. If there is no one available to bring water to you, please call the Health Department at 716-753-4491.
- All COVID-19 precautions will be taken at distribution including masking and social distancing.
- Residents must stay in their vehicles.
- Water will be limited to one (1) case per household per day.
- Those unable to pick-up water should call John Buxton with the Village of Mayville at 716-269-4801 to make alternate arrangements.
- Future water distribution dates and sites are being planned.
- Water customers and the public will be kept informed on progress to reduce the contamination and when the water is deemed safe for all uses.
- For information about drinking water and health effects contact NYS DOH Bureau of Toxic Substance Assessment at 518-402-7800.
- For more information about drinking water quality contact NYS DOH Bureau of Water Supply Protection at 518 402-7650.
- General information is at chqgov.com. E-mail inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General information on PFAS can also be found at: https://www.epa.gov/pfas/basic-information-pfas.